Get Things To Draw On Your Arm With Sharpie Background

Get Things To Draw On Your Arm With Sharpie Background. Your mind sees red where you want to cut, and sometimes the urge goes away. Draw your tattoo design on your skin.

Quick Drawing On My Lighter Should I Do More Trees
Quick Drawing On My Lighter Should I Do More Trees from external-preview.redd.it
But why is it encouraged to draw with your arms? Draw your tattoo design on your skin. Now let's look at another example.

Now let's draw the arm.

When drawing the arm, i suggest starting with the general structure of the bones and then mapping out where each muscle group fits. Sometimes when i get anxious, i make pretty pictures on my arms. Sharpies are permanent markers that come in every color of the rainbow. More sharpie art and other art to come.

Comments